The Magic Of Making Up (Get Your Ex Back)

Click Here!
From The Man That Has Secretly Helped 6,100 People In 67 Countries...
Now You Can Stop Your Break Up, Divorce or Lovers Rejection...Even If Your Situation Seems Hopeless!

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Do you believe in soulmates?

Image from "Stock Photo Images/Photosearch.com" Loyalty Free Image

I do. This is a story a friend of mine told me back a few years ago.
"I used to dream about this one guy from when I was 16 years old. The guy used to grow up along with me as I was growing older. I got married with love, and got 3 children. I never left my hometown. I almost knew everybody in my small town. It happened that I lost my husband in a tragic car accident at age 37. A few years later, I was walking out of a diner and I ran to this guy!
There he was! Starring at me eye to eye. The way he was looking at me was exactly as he was as shocked as I was. Had he seen me in his dreams too? I never got to find that out though.
Here is my advice to you. When you run to your Mr. or Mrs. right, do not delay and do not have a second thought. You need to go for it. If it worked, then it is meant to be and if not, then it was never meant to be. This way at least you will not keep blaming yourself and wasting your life wondering, "What would have happened if I would have stepped forward?"
That was what I did. I, exploding with tension inside but keeping a calm face, walked to my car and started the car. Then I told myself, "Hey idiot! What are you doing? Go back and try to talk to him!" So I ran back inside the diner. He was not there. I looked everywhere in that street. He was vanished like he was never existed at the first place. There! I lost my one and only chance to meet and possibly be with my soulmate, and I lost it in the thin air.
The only thing comforting me is the thought that maybe it was never meant to be and I was supposed to run to him only to see him with my own eyes, and we were never meant to be together.
Who knows, maybe I run to him once more. I don't know what my sudden reaction will be, but I know this that I do not plan on running away next time. If there ever be a next time, of course."

As far as I know, she still lives in the same town and she has never again seen her dream guy. Yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment